Peterpan..

Category: By zoro
im tired.. yet i cant seem 2 sleep.. i tink ever since im here, iv been sleeping 2 much.. people been asking y my nick alws *tidur*, d reason is bcos wen i sleep u guys r awake (im talking bout d UK ppl here) n wen u guys sleep im pretty much awake.. suprisingly even aftr iv been staying here for almost.. i duno 4 5 mths? i still cant get rid of d "jet lag" ting.. part of me js dun wna change dat.. i stil wana msn wid my luv ones.. my mummy.. n.. a certain sum1 :) im guesing dat not such a gud reason for me 2 stay awake d whole nyt knowing i hav an early class d next day.. i'l try 2 break d habit ok dear.. dis is js a random post.. kinda bored..

btw.. bfor i lupa.. i js found dis 9 seconds video of peterpan concert arh my old handphone.. rmmber? msa peterpan concert d brunei? dt ws one hell of a concert! damn cool!... went der dgn my cuzy,.. ka toyah, pu3, abg boy, lee.. sapa lgi 2 ah.. nways.. it ws cool.. !




btw.. d concert was on a Saturday, 7th January 2006... :D
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



me famili