exam fever :S again

Category: By zoro
its exam tym again.. @ exam fever :S in my last blog .. exam fever promise myself not 2 do las minute work again.. n urgh! again knowing myself did not manage stick 2 wid it! m duin las min work again.. having 2 study everyting.. n i mean EVERYTING in less den a week.. :S drivin me up d wall.. probabli d adrenaline rush atu kli dat keep me guin.. im sure im not d onli 1 yg suka buat las minute work.. yea tot so.. my timetable gila.. 4 essay based qst in a row!!!!! mgusut!!!!!

6/5/08 - Introduction to fossils
7/5/08 - Metamorphic Geology
8/5/08 - Magmas & volcanoes
9/5/08 - Dynamic landscape
12/5/08 - Introduction to structural geology
13/5/08 - Introduction to field geology
15/5/08 - Special topics in geology
16/5/08 - Metamorphic Geology (practical)

havent eating properli dis week.. sumhw js hilang selera makan, js had 1 meal per day @ either lunch OR dinner.. a2 pun makan for d sake of eating, takut timbul gastrik.. evn lose couple of kilos js within dis week.. mabi d hip hop n street dance class contribute 2 d weight lost as well haha.. awu been taking hip hop n street dance :D d best method 2 release stress actuali.. belief me!

n aku baru sadar panya tea can keep u awake.. its not as strong as coffee plg, but at least inda bagi u headache.. so every hour lusir k dapur buat teh.. lipton :D had 2 ask my mum 2 sent dem all d way frm brunei.. iv tried d tea here tpi inda nyaman, english tea urgh.. :S dat rmind me im almost out of it dah.. damn..

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



me famili