nutin like hum..

Category: By zoro
fuh... its been like forever since i blog here.. well, wantd to blog pasal my spain trip las tym, but still finding a tym to do so. lainkli lainkli tah.. so goddamn bz since i got back.. haha.. wondering wat iv been duing lateli? just d usual stuf ku buat if m back hum.. spending tym wid my luv ones, working, commuting.. d usual.. y i say bz ws bcos d lumsum of work diorng bgi.. argh!!!

but.. but.. d best part.. my supervisor @ peter henneberg.. luk like sean connery!!! banar!!! hotness.. haha.. tua pulang.. but so wat.. lainkli tah ku tapuk2 ambil gambarnya n post it here, so u guys out der can judge urself :D

iv been eating so much since iv gt back! gila eh~ campur prayaan lgi.. damn!! i dint realise iv stil gt it in me 2 makan dat much haha.. kinda run out of model apa kan di cakapkan.. sigh.. apa ah.. o yea, gud news for me.. probabli smpat raya d brunei! yayness~ !!

bah adang tah eh,. nda ku tau apa kn cakap lgi.. nxt tym nxt tym th smbung..

AKU INDA MAU BALIK LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Fantasies and Me 23 August 2008 at 10:19
    Uiiii! Bah, gambar ah!

Something to say?



me famili