Category: By zoro
gila so bloody busy dis 2nd year.. :S mcm d work non stop wah kna bagi.. ooo n iv gt my results back dah.. i did .. hancur haha.. i did well in 1 paper, dat most ppl did badli.. so dat ws kinda yayness! but d rest of d papers.. crap! haha..

iatah my tutor ws asking me whether dis 2nd year is better den my 1st year in terms of d module n everyting.. n i sed yes, im actuali am liking my 2nd year.. mcm more.. ntah ah.. siuk lah.. i hav 2 say, sapa yg indecisive bout wat 2 tek for degree, tek geology! y.. cos wev gt chem, physics, biology, animal, fossils, drawings! colouring! & den den.. math.. n n field trip! promoting aku ah.. o yea dis summer, il b back 2 brunei a bit late, mbi august.. il be in Ireland for 2 weeks, & 5 weeks in Scotland to do my honours mapping project. Iv ask d lecturer whther d mountains dis tym is gona b as high as d Spain mcm last tym.. n dy sed no.. js 300 feet.. fuh! (btw, cnakn 300 feet ni?) cs last tym spain ws 1,700m high haha, 2 weeks, and bermuscle2 tarus kaki apa.. :D

nways.. march ni pun busy jua.. msa ani praktis nari2 for d malaysian night, n praktis netball for brunotts. next week ada paintball.. n n i js remmber m watching john legend punya concert d manch dis 13th march yay :D i cant wait eh! nways dats pretty much my life msa ni.. need 2 do work dlu..

ta~

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



me famili