By zoro
The weekend.. went to paintball d Warrington organised by the Liverpool Malaysian Society, cost £20 including transport, attire (baju askar), mask + goggles, 100 ammo and even lunch! kirakan murah brabis sudah lah tu.. cos last tym i wanted to join d bruleeds dy told me it was 40 pounds balum campur transport.. but the ammo dint last d whole day, we end up using like 300 ammos, atu pun kirakn inda brapa cukup.. nways it was great fun!!!! & painful too.. haha..

mula2 we all daftar our names apa den kna cop dis no. on our left hand.. mine was 43.. n den d teams were divided into 2, yellow and green, yellow team all even no. and since mine was odd no. so green team..

I have to admit masa mula2 masuk atu i was a bit takut jua lah.. dat feeling of being shoot at was a bit.. wurying haha.. skali we all masuk hutan and had to wear dis goggles, suffocating brabis eh :S & kinda blurry lah.. and we had to wear it esp if we hav d guns sudah, i tink for safety, u seriusli dun wan d "bullets" kna ur eyes.. d 1st game, i die awal haha cos my gun was stuck.. but towards the end it was.. better lah.. siuk!! i met sum bunch of new people, Irish, Hongkong, obviousli malaysians.. (a whole bunch of dem.. :P) it was cool..

Muka ganas.. dib & me..
Ultraman pose.. guess which one is me.. ? from left to right: Fatin, farah, dibah & me!

ani yang mana aku nah.. d 2nd one! haha

iv got mud covering nearly half of my kaki.. baik jua aku pkai boots fieldwork, i was practicli stuck in one of d "battlezone" arah all d mud.. baik jua nda kna tembak.. fuh!




syuaib, dinnie & remy..




abu, syafiq & me.. ani cuci tangan after all d mud & stuff.. (awu pksa pakai dat splash2 atu yg untuk cuci cermin)

d whole malaysians & (sum) brunei group..


by the end of the day.. i ikut dis free sumting2 game.. wer every1 is ur enemy.. it is d most painful game lah.. can u imagine 30 orang join & every1 can shoot u.. sakit yo.. at 1st u hav ur partner n u stand back 2 back.. mcm cowboy lah kirakn.. den put d guns at d end, run towards it n den shoot ur partner.. wat happen was.. i gugur & my ammo practicli kluar dri my guns.. atu ia i had to laju laju masukkan d ammo dlm d guns, n obviousli kna shoot by d partner.. once dat, every1 can shoot u.. and masa atu i was still on d ground, trying to masukkan my ammo.. n duing dat sja, abis ku kna tembak.. my ass was shot like 4 times, my hands, my back.. gila.. haha.. if we angkat tangan means we sort of defeated kn.. angkat tangan pun masih kna tembak wah.. gila yo.. i practicli had to run to the defeated zone..

see dos pink marks.. iatah d place kna tembak tu haha.. bila ku balik.. i had bruises black blue arah tangan n kaki.. tank gudness nada arh my ass.. haha.. it was worth it tho.. haha..


ani time2 kn balik..



it was reli one hell of a day.. siuk! wud dfinitli go lagi lah if ada next year.. :D
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



me famili