By zoro
Its been a very busy month for me.. John Legend, Brunotts Netball, Liverpool Malaysian Night, plus all d practices & coursework.. busy busy busy.. was planning to upload d pics but i guess ders too much of it.. but il try.. i dint get much pics but il curi from facebuk lah :D

today barutah rehat sikit.. m having my lazy weekend for once in a very long while.. biasalah.. bangun ahir.. tdur.. makan.. den liat tv.. my freeview tv not working so m stuck wid js d nomal channel.. but since aku tv deprive normal tv pun jaditah.. right now m watching pasal documentary on orang utans and how dy hav all dis nursery and adult forest school for them.. its reli2 fascinating, remind me of dis argument i had wid my fren.. evolution and stuff like dat.. she belief dat we were evolved frm apes (based on d charles darwin theory) and we did study dat in paleontology, all dis evidence, its js so convincing! nways dun wana go into dat :)


btw.. prepare for very panjang blog :P

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



me famili